Micro Blaster – For All Sandblasting Procedures
- Enhance bonding strength to teeth and prostheses by up to 400%.
- Eliminates the need for acids in the operatory.
- Cleans brackets, attachments and crowns.
- Kit comes with 2 carbide nozzles – 90° for anterior and 135° for posterior use as well as 4 hole MidWest and 2 hole Borden adapters for operatory use and lab connector.
2 Users Free
Buy 1 or 2 Blasters
$ 225.00 Each Blaster
Buy 3 Blasters or more
$ 205.00 Each Blaster
Uses for Micro Blaster
- Clean orthodontic brackets.
- Roughness molar bites
- Replaces acid etch for preparing enamel for composites and Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Etch composites, amalgams, and attachments for maximum bond strength.
- Remove cement and debris from crowns and prostheses.
- Intraoral porcelain repair.
- Incipient lesion preps and minor class 1 preps
- Fine occlusal adjustments
- Placements of crowns and many many more