- Crossed tube .022” slides onto base wire.
- Auxiliary wire fits into second 90°.022” tube.
- Permits a variety unique procedures using an auxiliary wire for cantilever, intrusion, space closing, molar uprighting, molar uprighting without extrusion, and recovery of anchorage.
- Use Guerin Lock to hold Crossed Tube against bond.
- Packs of 10
- Cat. No. 640-006
Bondable Tongue an Finger Trainer- Comfortable habit control$19.50Add to cart
- Use Bondable Tongue Trainers to correct tongue and finger habits and to eliminate removable and fixed tongue cribs.
- Double prongs are rounded and polished to patients comfort.
- Can be used for upper and lower teeth.
- 10 Bondable Tongue and Finger Trainers per pack.
Cat. No. 640-003[caption id="attachment_1049" align="alignnone" width="145"] Effective for finger and tongue control.[/caption] [supsystic-price-table id=58]